Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chocolate Fix

It's 7:30 in the evening. The little ones are in bed. You are ready to curl up and watch your favorite show but there is nothing yummy in the house for dessert.  And you are trying to keep that new year's resolution about eating healthy. Here is your solution: these fudgy brownies from Cooking Light. You probably have the ingredients in your pantry. It calls for 2 oz of dark chocolate- I don't always have that on hand (because I eat it all!). Once I substituted chocolate chips and one time I used unsweetened baking chocolate and they turned out delish both times! {Can you tell I've been desperate for brownies?}. One more thing- add walnuts. That's for you dad- everything's better with walnuts right?

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

YUM!!!

Unknown said...

These might need to be whipped up today. It has been a long week. Thanks for posting love!

Unknown said...

Thank you very excellent site and excellent
You enjoyed your visit to your site