Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Shower


We had a very cute Baby Shower for my friend Jen. She's having a baby girl and that was a great excuse to have a brown/pink theme (one of my favs).


My inspiration for the food part was cupcakes! I figured that everyone woman needs an excuse to eat a really good cupcake. We used Ina's recipes for the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and the coconut cupcakes wow were they good! We also had chocolate with pink frosting (they were really cute w/sprinkles) and white with chocolate frosting. We kept it mostly in the brown/pink theme.

4 comments:

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Oooh man, those cupcakes look SO good!

Unknown said...

Great post April. Welcome back! I saw that episode with the chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes and they look amazing. I am glad you tried them. Great!

Sara said...

I love those cupcakes. They are really good warmed up just a little. Or cold out of the fridge, or heck- really any way you want to eat them! I made them for Kris' BD in December- I thought I blogged about it then? Maybe not.

Sara said...

Oh yeah... good to have you back!