Friday, January 18, 2008

A light take on Pizza Margarita


I made a great lunch today, we needed something different than the usual Turkey Sandwich. So I had some fresh Mozzarella and Basil, yum! But, no pizza dough and at 11:15 no time for dough either. What I did have was some lavash bread (really thin for roll-up sandwiches). So I thought, why not make that into a really thin crust pizza. And that is what I did, and it was super tastey! My husband loved it, we had a couple of pieces and a half of a bowl of leftover soup and it was perfect!


All I did was spread out the lavash bread, topped it with fresh motz, tomatoes, fresh basil, a little drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and a light dusting of parm. cheese! So good and easy, it would be a great dinner with a great chicken salad or something.


Try it sometime!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok Briner, you are so Martha Stewart. I cant get over your website, gourmet meals for lunch! Sure beats my protein bar. Your husband is one lucky man. Thank you so much for the sweet baby gift. I absolutely love it. I cant believe how thoughtful you are. That was impressive investigation. Hows the lil guy? Ive been peaking on your blogs.

Kel said...

Ummm...Yum! That sound great! Brad and I love stuff like that. Isn't funny that sometime we can create the best recipes from what is "just in the house".

Talk to ya soon my friend.